1. Access (Diamond) Bank
Check account balance for Access Bank via USSD code;
- To check your Access Bank account balance on your mobile phone, dial *901*00# » Authenticate using a four (4) digit security code (You can create a security code with the Menu). Your account balance is instantly generated after this.
- Furthermore, you can use *426*00# previously used to check Diamond Bank account balance.
Check account balance for Ecobank via USSD code;
- Dial *326*0# with the phone number registered and linked to your account.
NOTE: A SERVICE CHARGE OF N5 WILL APPLY ON EACH TRANSACTION.
Read More: The Best Unknown Android Phone Hacks and Tricks 2022
4. Fidelity Bank
Here’s how to check account balance for Fidelity Bank via USSD code;
- To check Fidelity Bank account balance inquiry on your mobile phone… Navigate to the phone’s dial button, then dial *770*0#
Check account balance for FCMB via USSD code;
- Dial *329*00#. (Make sure the number is associated with your FCMB account)
6. First Bank
Check account balance for First Bank via USSD code;
- To check your First Bank account balance on your mobile device, go to the phone’s dial button and dial *894*00#
Check account balance for GTBank via USSD code;
- To check your GTB account balance on your phone, go to the phone’s dial button and dial *737*6*1# » follow the prompt commands that will show up on your screen.
How To Check Bank Account Balance On your Phone (USSD Code)
18 thoughts on “How To Check Bank Account Balance On your Phone (USSD Code)”