Ensure that you have the latest version of the Duo app and Android 7.0 and up.
- Open the Google Duo application .
- At the top, go through contacts or dial a number.
- Select the contact or number to call.
- Pick an option:
- To make a video call, click Call.
- To make an audio-only call, click Voice call .
To Use Google Duo on Google Home device:
Note: Your Google Assistant language should be set to English US, English UK, Canadian English, or French Canadian.
- On your Android device, go to the Duo app .
- At the top of your contact list, click Call Home.
Google Duo can call any Google Home device you’ve signed in to like Smart Displays with Google Assistant.