First Bank Nigeria was Nigeria’s first-ever bank, established in the year 1894. Meaning it has existed for over 120 years. Being the First Bank in Nigeria, it was important to create easier ways for customers to perform transactions, without visiting any branches. They’ve been able to achieve this by creating the Internet Banking platform, Mobile USSD banking, Mobile Banking App, and other channels.
Let’s about “FirstMobile”, their Mobile Banking App.
FirstMobile Money Banking Platform
First Bank’s mobile banking transfer platform is one of the best, fastest, and most secure mobile platforms in Nigeria. Unlike others, it is possible for customers without Debit Cards to access the Mobile Banking Platform
There are many transactions you can do with the First Bank Mobile Banking platform, with its special USSD code *894#. You can check your account balance, transfer money from your account to another account, buy credit for yourself and others, and do so much more.
How To Get Started
- Go to your App Store and search for “FirstMobile”, select the one with First Bank’s Logo.
- Download and Install the app
- Launch it.
- Select “Register”
- Enter your First Bank MasterCard or Verve card details and pin.
- An OTP code will be sent to the phone number linked to your First Bank Account.
- Enter the OTP code.
- Create a unique 5-digits pin, called “mpin” which you’ll be using for subsequent logins.
- Choose two security questions and answer them.
- Create a 4-digit transaction pin for authenticating or confirming transactions.